Alabama Homeland Security Training and Education
If you wish to apply for any training other than technical, follow these steps.
1. Locate the course in the ODP Training Catalog (this link might be of some assistance).
2. Complete the Medical Screening Form and Training Course Application.
3. Submit these forms to your supervisor and agency head for approval.
4. The request will then be forwarded to your county EMA for approval.
5. The request will be submitted to Kyle Eskridge, Alabama EMA, for processing.
Alabama Emergency Management Agency
Attn: Kyle Eskridge
P.O. Drawer 2160
5898 County Road 41
Clanton, AL 35046-2160
G & T, State, and Federal Course Catalog Site
Office for Domestic Preparedness (ODP) Site